Our teams of atmospheric services experts work on managing air quality issues both regionally and locally. We work alongside governments in developing policies to manage air quality and with industry in creating and implementing compliance strategies. This work encompasses air quality and nuisance impacts such as odour, dust, acoustics, noise and vibrations.
We provide strategies that are relevant to our client and implement solutions that are fit-for-purpose. We work for governments, municipalities, developers, and industry in customizing solutions to meet their needs.
Our acoustics, noise and vibration experts work with clients in assessing and mitigating environmental noise, managing vibration impacts and acoustic design.
- Acoustic abatement, system design and performance testing
- Air emissions abatement and system design
- Air quality management planning and policy development
- Atmospheric dispersion and mesoscale meteorological modelling
- Compliance assessment and strategy development
- Emissions quantification and management
- Expert witness services
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Meteorological analytics
- Regulatory permitting
- Renewable energy resource assessment and system operational enhancement
- Source/stack testing and ambient air quality monitoring
- Statistical analysis and correlation analyses
- Vibration measurement and propagation assessment
Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Validation and Verification
Dillon recognizes the need for clients to assess baseline GHG levels and develop effective plans to reduce their GHG footprint. We are currently in the accreditation process with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to become a third-party GHG validation and verification body under ISO 14065:2013 standard. Click here to learn more.